Hey everyone, welcome back to me checking in on my reading progress 3 years after the fact. This is a series I decided to start last month, and was inspired by Books and Lala’s Closet Unhaul. I went on holiday in June 2016 to Orlando so I think that curbed my book buying a little as there aren’t very many books this month.
- Lies We Tell Ourselves by Robin Talley – not read. I didn’t particularly like what I’ve read from Robin Talley so this has fallen to the bottom of my tbr to be quite honest
- Since You’ve Been Gone by Morgan Matson – not read, I forgot I even had this as an ebook and maybe I’ll get to it soon because I’ve been craving some Morgan Matson
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child by J.K.Rowling – Not read, but I have seen the play so don’t really intend to read this,
- The Sin Eater’s Daughter by Melinda Salisbury – not read, god I didn’t realise I’d had this book that long, I really should get to it
- When We Collided by Emery Lord – not read, same as above, a disaster
- Landline by Rainbow Rowell – read
- Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor – not read, to be honest I find this series a bit scary, so many people love it and I know Laini Taylor’s writing is super dense
This month wasn’t nearly as good as the last one, oh dear. I bought less but I haven’t read the overwhelming majority of them. I’m going to count The Cursed Child as a read since I have seen it live and the book is literally just the script.
Digital: 0% read, 100% still to read
Physical: 40% read, 60% still to read