Thank you to Lindsey for tagging me.
- Share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
- Answer the questions.
- In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 8-13 people for the same award.
- Ask them three questions.
1. Do you loan out books? Have you ever gotten one back damaged, what would you do if a friend returned a book slightly damaged?
Occasionally I do, mainly books I’m not so bothered about. And because I’m not bothered about it if they’re damaged it’s not the end of the world.
2. Giving books soundtracks is a thing, this is the reverse: if you had to pick an album to adapt into a book which album would you pick
I feel like Get Weird by Little Mix would make a good contemporary, it has like fun times and sad times.
3. Go-to book reading snack or drink?
Crisps, I spend my life eating crisps.
- Have you ever been to a bookish event?
- Do you ever think you’ll write a book one day?
- Have you ever seen an adaptation you though worked better than the book?