Thank you to Lindsey for the tag!
Here are the rules:
- Mention the creator of the tag — David at theguywhosaidalwaysno
- Use the image that you find in this article.
- Mention the blogger who has chosen you.
- Answer the questions.
- Mention 9 bloggers/friends and let them know through a comment on their blog.
1. Describe your 2016 in 3 words.
Hard, exciting, tiring.
2. Write the name of two people that have characterized your 2016.
Jess and Joanne
3. Write the most beautiful place yoou have visited in 2016 and why you liked it so much.
Kondalilla Falls in Queensland, Australia. They’re just so gorgeous.
4. Write the most delicious food you’ve tasted.
I can’t even think for this? I’ve had a lot of great food I can’t think of anything specific.
5. Write the event that has marked you most in 2016 (even a global event).
Marked me? Probably the Brexit vote followed by the US election, I spent most of last year very stressed out about the state of the world and the racism.
6. Write the finest purchase you made in 2016, and if you want, link a photo.
Probably my flights to Australia they were bloody expensive hahaha.
7. Write 3 good intentions for 2017.
I’ve gone vegetarian, I’m trying to become healthy again after falling off the wagon, and hopefully get my mental health to a good place.
8. Write 1 place you want to visit in 2017.
I’m really excited to visit Seoul!
9. Write 1 plate/food you want to eat in 2017.