- Collect any number of images that you feel represent you as a person—your personality, aspirations, favourite things, anything at all that makes you you.
- Put your chosen images together into a collage of whatever size and shape you find pleasing.
- Share your masterpiece with everyone, in all the places.
- Maybe nominate other bloggers as a way to tell them, “Hey, you, I think you’re awesome, and we should celebrate that awesomeness.”
- Share these rules (and maybe the below tips, if you’re feeling helpful).
- Find inspiration by spending (minimum) three hours scrolling through aesthetic Tumblr posts relevant to you.
- Two great places to hunt for pictures are Pinterest and WeHeartIt. Pinterest requires an account; WeHeartIt does not.
- PicMonkey’s collage editor is free to use and doesn’t require an account, heck yes. YouTube has plenty of tutorials on how to use it; I watched this one (which begins with tips on how to find decent photos).
- I have a golden retriever named Lia, she is my one true love, I wish I could spend all day every day with her.
- All Time Low are my favourite band and I’ve been to see them about 23 times, this photo is one of the times I went to see them. In general I just love live music.
- Legend of Zelda is and always will be my favourite game franchise, my dad used to play Ocarina when I was little and I would watch him play it, completely entranced and also a bit scared and I continued to do that with every new release until I was old enough to play it. I picked a picture of Breath of the Wild because it just came out and it’s all I’ve been doing for the past week.
- I come from the Isle of Skye and it was difficult for me to find a picture that wasn’t heavily edited so here is a pic of the Old Man of Storr.
- I’m pansexual, in case you didn’t know, and it’s a very important part of my identity.
- I’ve spent the majority of my new adult life living in Glasgow for Uni and it’s where I’ve met most of my closest friends and has came to be like a second home.
- I’m a mathematician, I love maths a lot.
- I go to every home Scotland rugby game that I can. My dad was a rugby player and rugby has just always been part of my life growing up so naturally I found a love for it.
- I feel in love with kpop a few years ago and Girl’s Generation were the first group I discovered so whilst I enjoy many groups these days they will always be near and dear to my heart.