1. Trump vs. Clinton: Name your favourite character rivalry.
Ooooooh Harry vs Draco
2. Turkey Failed Coup: A book you started but failed to finish? DNF.
Most recently Nina is Not Okay by Shappi Khorsandi, she’s a British-Iranian comedian and I was really excited to read this but man it made me so incredibly uncomfortable and I had to stop.
3. Pokemon Go: What book did you buy or read based on the hype? Did you enjoy it?
I read a lot of hyped up books last year and I think I generally liked most of them, a few were maybe not what I was expecting but oh well.
4. Stranger Things: What’s one book you want everyone to read?
Homegoing by Yaa Gyasi! Are you tired of hearing me talking about this book yet?
5. Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead, Mr. Robot: What was your favourite book cliffhanger within a series?
The end of Empire of Storms by Sarah J. Maas!
6. The Tragic Crisis in Aleppo: Name the last book that made you cry or teary-eyed.
I finished George by Alex Gino the other day and I found myself crying a lot through my read through.
7. Brexit: Name a book you have an unpopular opinion towards.
I’m not really sure about this one, I can’t think of anything specifically, but I know there’s probably a few.
8. Four new elements discovered in the periodic table: Name an author you discovered/read for the first time this year.
Becky Albertalli is my absolute new fave of all faves I will read everything she writes!
9. #AllLivesMatter: Your favourite diverse read.
Um ok why is this all lives matter??????
10. Zika Virus: A book that spread like wildfire.
Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo, feel like everyone has read it bar me, but I’m taking it with me to Italy next week!
11. Leonardo DiCaprio FINALLY won the Oscar: What was your most anticipated book release this year?
Well here’s an unpopular opinion, I don’t get the Leo thing I think he plays the same character a lot. My most anticipated release of 2016 was probably Empire of Storms.
12. In Memorium: Name a memorable character death.
I can’t without spoilers!!!
13. Samsung phones: One book that blew your mind this year!
Hahahahahahahahahahaha samsungs blowing up.
I can’t name just one book, so many did!!
It’s February now so I’m not going to tag anyone but if you want to do it consider yourself tagged.