Thank you to Joanne for the tag! I’ve done this one before but these are different questions 🙂
- Acknowledge the person who nominated you and display the award.
- Answer eleven questions that the blogger gives you.
- Give eleven random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 11 blogs who you think deserve it. (11 is such a random number, and I’m pretty sure practically everyone has already done this!)
- Let the bloggers know you’ve nominated them.
- Give your eleven questions to the nominees.
Book you wish had never been written?
Fifty Shades of Gray.
One character you wish was your best friend?
Ron Weasley, he can be a bit of an idiot but he’s so funny
If you could pick one place in the world to spend the rest of your life, where would it be?
St. Lucia or maybe somewhere in Korea but I haven’t been yet so I don’t know if I’ll like it though I’m sure I will
What one item would you save from a fire?
Oh god I really don’t know, probably my sister’s teddy bear. Everything else can be replaced.
One thing you’re obsessed with and just can’t get enough of? It might be something you collect, like candles or mugs.
Candles and make up. I have a candle cupboard, and spent $100 in candles in Australia
Favourite book you read last year?
I cannot choose
Most anticipated release of this year?
If you could recommend one book to anyone, what would it be and why?
Norwegian Wood by Haruki Murakami
Summer or Winter?
Winter, that’s my birthday
An author you wish would write more?
Erin Morgenstern, C.S. Pacat, there’s probably a lot more but I can’t think right now
Favourite part of Christmas?
Getting presents, giving presents, spending time with my fam