Thank you to the orangutan librarian for the tag, and it’s now Winter so it’s going well.
1) Are there any books you plan on reading over the Autumn season?
It’s no longer Autumn so I mean… next Autumn? Hahahaha
I’ll hopefully read some Christmassy books over the next couple of weeks but I have a pile of random books from the library to get through
2) September brings back to school memories: what book did you most enjoy studying? And what were your favourite and least favourite school subjects?
I most enjoyed studying Great Expectations by Charles Dickens, as I’ve mentioned before it’s one of my absolute favourite books, and studying it in detail was a joy.
As you can guess from the fact I’m a maths graduate maths was my favourite subject but I also enjoyed English and History. I was absolutely dire at art and I couldn’t get my head around chemistry.
3) October means Halloween: do you enjoy scary books and films? If so what are some of your favourites?
No way Jose, I hate scary films. I saw The Woman in Black in the cinema and thought it was really good so I’d say that’s my favourite but nope.
I like watching scary gameplay on youtube though for some reason.
4) With November it’s time for bonfire night & firework displays. What’s the most exciting book you’ve read that really kept you gripped?
Queen of Shadows by Sarah J Maas, I was absolutely dying when I was reading it.
5) What book is your favourite cosy comfort read?
Harry Potter of course.
6) Curled up with a good book, what is your hot drink of choice?
7) Any plans you’re looking forward to over the next few months?
I’m going to Italy in March and then when I come back from that my parents and I are going to Cirque De Soleil. I’m seeing All Time Low in March as well and they are my faves.
I’m not going to bother tagging anyone even though I haven’t tagged anyone in absolute ages, because this is so late to be doing and autumn tag that by the time people get round to it it’ll be autumn in Australia.