Thank you to Casey for the tag! Beauty and The Beast is one of my fave Disney movies of all time so I’m all over this tag.
1. “TALE AS OLD AS TIME” – A POPULAR THEME, TROPE OR SETTING YOU WILL NEVER GET BORED OF READING.
Probably friends to lovers, it’s so lame but I adore it, like the uncertainty and everything like that it’s so wonderful.
2. BELLE – A BOOK YOU BOUGHT FOR IT’S BEAUTIFUL COVER THAT’S JUST AS BEAUTIFUL INSIDE TOO
Hmmm, I don’t really have an answer for this because they only books I’ve cover-bought as of late I haven’t got round to reading.
3. BEAST – A BOOK YOU DIDN’T EXPECT MUCH FROM BUT PLEASANTLY SURPRISED YOU.
You Know Me Well by David Levithan and Nina Lacour was a recent read that I was surprised by considering I tried to read a David Levithan book recently and couldn’t get past the first few pages
4. GASTON – A BOOK EVERYONE LOVES THAT YOU DON’T
I can’t think of one for this yet
5. LEFOU – A LOYAL SIDEKICK YOU CAN’T HELP BUT LOVE MORE THAN THEIR COUNTER PART.
Lucien, Tamlin is just a knob but Lucien is lovely.
6. MRS POTTS, CHIP, LUMIER & COGSWORTH – A BOOK THAT HELPED YOU THROUGH A DIFFICULT TIME OR THAT TAUGHT YOU SOMETHING VALUABLE
Harry Potter for sure, I read it a lot as a child when there was lots of problems in my childhood and it just transported me to a whole other world.
7. “SOMETHING THERE” – A BOOK OR A SERIES THAT YOU WEREN’T INTO AT FIRST BUT PICKED UP TOWARDS THE END.
I wouldn’t say towards the end by The Raven Cycle by Maggie Stiefvater even though I’ve only read 2 books, the first book was ok but I was just like ??? but then the second book was good.
8. “BE OUR GUEST” – A FICTIONAL CHARACTER YOU’D LOVE TO HAVE OVER FOR DINNER
Draco Malfoy, I want to speak to him person to person an tell him he’s not a bad person.