Thank you to Orangutan Librarian for the tag!
- Select 15 other blogs you want to give the award to. Do some digging if you must! Find those blogs. You cannot nominate yourself or the person who has nominated you.
- Write a post to show off your award! Give a brief story of how your blog got started, and give a piece or two of advice to new bloggers. Thank whoever nominated you, and provide a link to their blog. List who you’ve nominated in the post.
- Make sure to also attach the award itself! (You can do this by right-clicking, saving, and uploading the image above).
- Comment on each blog and let them know you’ve nominated them. Provide a link to the award post you created.
- Provide a link to the original post on Edge of Night. That way, anyone can find the original guidelines and post if needed, and we can keep it from mutating and becoming confusing!
Ok so I started my blog because I suddenly fell into the world of book tube randomly back in February and I thought “hmm this is something I’d be interested in doing” but I really do not have the time or money to start up a youtube channel. So I thought I’d start a blog instead. I figured that it would be a good way for me to start reading again after a long period of time not reading thanks to uni stress/depression/being a shitty procrastinator. I’d missed a lot of big releases in the time that I wasn’t reading and it seemed quite daunting but I thought the best way to get through it would be to start a blog. I knew the want to become successful with my blogging would help me get the push I needed to love reading again, and it definitely has.
Advice for new bloggers:
- Post whatever the hell you want to post. Don’t worry if it’s original, don’t worry if people will like it. It’s your blog you do what you want to do with it.
- Don’t worry too much about your layout and presentation because people will come to your blog eventually, worry about your content first because that is the most important.
No tagging because I’m currently in Florida but you know