Thank you to Britt for nominating me!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the questions they set for you.
- Set some new questions and nominate five more bloggers
- What is one item from a fictional world that you wish you could have?
Probably a wand, let’s be honest, who isn’t going to say a wand.
- What fictional characters from tv, books, and movies would you want to make up your own friend group?
I would like Hermione Granger because she’s ridiculously smart and I need someone to help me, Dorian Havilliard and Rowan Whitethorn because they’re both my babies
- What is your favorite book to movie/tv show adaptation?
Harry Potter is the obvious answer here. I also love the Lord of the Rings films, but I can’t exactly say that as my answer as I haven’t read the books. As adaptations go, Catching Fire was incredibly loyal to the book.
- Who is your fictional boyfriend/girlfriend?
Uhhhh Lexa from the 100 or again Dorian Havilliard.
- What is one fandom that you just cannot get into?
A lot of kpop fandoms are really damn annoying. I know this is about books, but god damn they are so terrible.
- What was your first ever fandom?
- When in your life were you at your worst for fangirling?
- What book has given you the biggest emotional response?
- Which character do you see yourself most in?
- Have you read/written fanfiction?