- Mention the creator of the tag (Ayunda @ Tea and Paperbacks).
- Thank the blogger who tagged you!
- Choose one of the options, you don’t have to tell the reasons why you chose that but you can also do them if you want to.
- Tag 5/10 other people to do this tag to spread the love!
Reading on the couch or in bed?
In bed. I spend most of my time lying on my bed, I do my uni work on my bed, I eat on my bed, I love my bed. I also love reading in the bath but my flat doesn’t have a bath so I can only have them when I’m visiting my parents.
2. Male main character or female main character?
I’d probably say female just because it’s so much easier for me to relate to them, but as long as they’re a believable, well developed character I’m happy to read it regardless of gender.
3. Sweet snacks or salty snacks when reading?
Salty snacks. I love salty snacks whenever, if I’m hungry I’ll always go for a bag of crisps over something sweet, partly because my teeth are too sensitive to have too much sugar.
4. Trilogies or quartets?
Either is good as long as it’s well written.
5. First person point of view or third person point of view?
Same as above.
6. Reading at night or in the morning?
At night. It helps me relax before going to sleep. I also don’t have enough time to read in the morning.
7. Libraries or bookstores?
Libraries, I spent a lot of time as a child in my local library.
8. Books that make you laugh or make you cry?
Laugh. I cry quite easily but to make me audibly laugh whilst reading would make you a very witty writer.
9. Black book covers or white book covers?
10. Character driven or plot driven stories?
Sorry if you’ve already done this!